Monday, May 05, 2008

Slow down.

You move too fast
Got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feeling groovy

I am suspecting, in my incredibly profound way, that Bum and I need to kick down the cobblestones some more. What do people do to kick down the cobblestones, let alone feel groovy?

Busy, busy, busy.

All the time busy.

When did it become like this? When did we not have deadlines and looming obligations and stuff to do right now? I think I will blame academia.

It makes it easier for me, instead of looking to the culprit of poor time management and inability to say no. I have not, in almost a year, been able to carve out the time to visit Bum in the magical land of cherry blossoms and grotty, yummy Thai restaurants. There's something wrong with that.

But what can I say? The Hills is on.

No comments: