Thursday, February 07, 2008

Concatenation.

I, h0wever, have no good reason, aside from always knackered (which I automatically read as knickered and that makes me giggle. I really don't know.), always behind in work, coming to acceptance that two thirds of this committment is nearly over and ohmygod, ohmygod. That's about it.

Also I learned a new word today. See above.

Also I had received an evaluation on my work. Which was not attached to a raise, which was no expected, anyway. But am not obsessing over it. Therefore: PROGRESS.

Realized recently that there are some people in this world who do not have a sense of humor. I am still mulling this over, tumbling around in my skull because it's utterly foreign. How can one get through life without a sense of humor to buoy the bad bits? To take the aggravating masses with brio and perspective? This would be incredibly hard, no? I'm having a hard time with this. Can you teach a sense of humor? Install a funny bone? However, I understand this particular humor-less person better now. I'm starting to realize we see the world very differently and experience life very differently and I can't judge her by my mindset that seeks out the absurd and would rather parody than proselytize. And surprisingly, I want to choke her less.

The weather, however, is making me bipolar.

No comments: