Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Knackered.

I wish I could say that I have a valid reason for not posting and thus amusing all of you(s) with details of my mundane life. The only reason I have is that I'm knackered. A 48-hour (and sort of continuing) stomach bug has led to my subsisting on a diet of dry toast and water (anything else is upchucked. You get the pic) and worrying about how I am to accomplish all the work I have to finish by the end of this week, both for my class and for the new job.
I did have plans to blog about my experience of the American election process but I fear my brain right now cannot give adequate attention to anything remotely resembling intelligent thought. When the receptacle in which said brain resides has spent much of the past 48 hours bent over a porcelain bowl and being rather too close to the water there than it needed to be, the brain goes on strike. Or, recalls bits of this scene and isn't too amused*. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.
What? TMI you say? Well, that's all you get for being here. Further deep thoughts about the state of the universe or at least the bits that concern me to follow...

* And, we all remember where the toilet led to in HP and the Chamber of Secrets.

No comments: