Thursday, January 17, 2008

definitely not cutting edge...

but oh so pretty.

I was flipping through channels right now and came across this show. I can't believe I've never watched it before--fanciable boys*, supernatural stuff, cheesy special effects.

Sample dialogue from today's eppy**:

Girl: You know, when this is over, we should go have angry sex
Pretty boy with yummy Southern accent: Don't objectify me!

Definitely up my alley.

I should actually be doing some writing tonight but, instead, will be searching the online world for earlier episodes of the series.


* Actually, just one--the older one, who seems to be in some sort of existential crisis and under a death sentence. I'm all about damaged blokes :)

** Which is apparently one of the weakest of the series (I've been faffing about online)

No comments: