Monday, January 21, 2008

Pum.

Apparently, I have worried Bum. Because of my ever so cryptic post last week. Excellent. I will strive to excel at the cryptic post. Everyone needs a talent, the more useless, the better.

I am in a different frame of mind, though not by much. It it so very cold and I think it would be a wonderful idea to take tomorrow off and snuggle down with a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of cereal and watch inane movies all day long. Except real life intrudes, with huge, honking shoes and that's the way the cookie crumbles. Which is an interesting idea, in and of itself.

I hear tell people had today off. These people are spoiled and do not have their noses to the grindstone. Slackers, all. Which is not to minimize the accomplishments of Mr. King, Jr., except I am bitter and for the first time in a long time, had to work on his day.

I think if I really cultivated the bitterness, I could potentially be a very interesting person. The person people are a little afraid of, but kind of fascinated because of the utter spite that come out of his/her mouth. As it is, I think I am too lazy. Foiled again.

Curses.

No comments: