Friday, January 25, 2008

Because I need this.

This has been an exhausting week. I'm going to chalk it up to coming down with a cold and leave it there.

My head is in a sappy kind of place. Where I want to have meaningful conversations with those I love and re-affirm relationships that matter and make sure people know how much they mean to me.

Obviously I am making myself vomit. A lot.

Not to mention this will probably make Bum squirm and refuse to speak to me until I get my head out of ass (arse?). Which will be soon.

The saving grace is that while I am in this ever so drippy frame of mind, I also have a drippy nose and scratchy voice and am blowing my nose every Goddamn minute. Therefore, I am not speaking to anyone very much right now. And so loved ones have been spared the "You know how much you mean to me, don't you? Why the beautiful components that comprise you fill me with joy and light and make me a better person in all ways? I want to shower you in rainbows and have unicorns follow you around, while chipmunks sing to you. In Italian."

Apparently I am also a little bit drunky-drunk when I'm sick and exhausted.

Perhaps it's the pseudeoephedrine.

Whatever it is, this makes me happy in my heart.



Happy weekend.

No comments: